Bangladesh Journal of Public Administration (BJPA) is an international and peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality original research. This journal began publication in 1987. BJPA contributes to the community of practice where practitioners can collaborate with academics such as students, researchers, scholars, and educators.
The very basic benefits of publishing in BJPA include:
- Contributing to and filling the gaps in the emerging global issues
- Proliferating best practices, including new strategies, techniques, and approaches
- Contributing to the critical dialogue between practitioners and academics and to encourage collaboration in applied research and publishing
- Creating the opportunity for personal and professional development by delivering innovative ideas
- Networking with researchers and readers to enhance knowledge in the areas of administration, governance, social and economic development, international trade, regional collaboration and globalization.