Train Accident In Bangladesh
Causes And Remedies
The success of a public transport organisation like the railway depends largely upon the standard of safety and efficiency of the service rendered by it. The lack of public faith in its ability to operate without endangering the life and property of the users may underlnine the financial viability of the organisation. There is no accident-free transport system. However, an accident has more consequences for the railway system than for other modes of transport. This is because railway accidents have a two-fold effect, namely, loss of life and property and an adverse effect on traffic lnobility as it takes time to clear the railway track and malce it fit for further train movement.
- Copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Authors consent to publish the article and identify them as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The users can use, reuse and build upon the material published in the journal but only for non-commercial purposes.
- This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, adaptation, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.