Open Access Policy
All articles published in Bangladesh Journal of Public Administration (BJPA) are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) 4.0 international license agreement and published open access, making them immediately and freely available to read and download. The CC BY license agreement allows authors to retain copyright while allowing others to copy, distribute, and make some uses of the work. Further information regarding this can be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
Copyright and Licensing
- Copyright is retained by the author(s).
- Authors consent to publish the article and identify them as its original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details, and publisher are identified.
- The users can freely download, use, reuse, and build upon the material published in the journal for commercial and non-commercial purpose.
- The BJPA requires the authors to publish their works in this journal under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.